XX by Missy D ft. Kimmortal, Prod. David Tallarico
A story that follows a young female rapper looking to establish herself among a traditionally male-dominated rap/hip-hop scene. As a tribute to minorities, the video celebrates strength, resilience and equality across all walks of life. Learn more about each person involved at our online gallery.
- Directed by Alexander Farah & Lawrence Le Lam
- Produced by Lu Zhang
- Co-producers: Alexander Farah & Lawrence Le Lam
- Director of Photography: Leonardo Harim
- Costume Designer: Alpha Lam
- Production Designer: Adelaide Wilder
- Edited by Alexander Farah & Lawrence Le Lam
- Produced with the co-operation of the Union of B.C. Performers
Purchase the track at Bandcamp. All proceeds of "XX" are dedicated towards helping raise awareness of the Vancouver's Women's Shelter.
XX is made possible with a STORYHIVE grant from TELUS Optik Local and is available for free on demand on TELUS Optik TV